Friday 13 January 2012

Days @ CWS

Yep..i know how to blog here and this is my second semester going on.but before that let me tell about my experience in CWS.first day i was bit nervous,i still remember Vicky Yongbo(trainer) told us how to walkand even helped me with poses.at beginning days i thought this is really difficult ,but PRACTICE WILL MAKE US PERFECT.
we got really good trainers and classmates are really helpful.they used to come and practice with me whenever i wanted..off course we must be thankful to Anrol Anthony(Founder of CWS)

OOPS..i had attended my first styling event theme on my 3rd day..i was tensed and nervous,i even thought to log out,haha, but i had enjoyed a lot..only the problem is i am in india,so mostly 1pm will be our  2.30 am indian time,but i don't like to sleep nowdays,i want to be a good model from CWS!




No comments:

Post a Comment